Sunday 27 March 2011

It isn't over for Adele

Continuing on in the fashion of my last blog post, I wanted to call attention to another artist who doesn't fit the stereotypical mold, her name is Adele.

Flying the flag for the UK music industry, this multi-million record selling songstress reminds me why I listen to music-to connect, be it with myself, friends, family or even strangers.

The emotion seeping from Adele's voice and inextricably woven into her lyrics is enough to strike a chord in the steeliest of characters. With every song, she lays bare a bit of her soul, and the result painful or not is also the obtainment of top chart hits.

What can we learn from this? Even if it is hard, giving flight to emotions will culminate in eventual success.

I would like then to dedicate this post to Adele, who in her courageous musical pursuits, teaches us to embrace all that life brings be it good or bad.

Listen to Adele's latest track Someone Like You:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqzsezZFCt0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers