Saturday 31 March 2012

Jessie J....a voice of hope against a backdrop of despair

Gang warfare, higher taxes, fuel strikes, and social media race rows...just a few of this week's hot topics. 

It's not that I am disinterested by these subjects but conscious that most of what we read lately seems to impart a growing sense of doom. 

Now being my optimistic 'there's always a solution to every problem' self, I am reluctant to believe that because of these issues, we cannot grow or achieve greatness. Yes it might be a little harder but it's certainly not impossible.  

With that, we must seek ways to stay motivated and engaged. One of my methods is to listen to great music and this week my favorite pick-me-up is, 'We Found Love' by Jessie J...maybe she can inspire you too!

Listen here


    


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers